Here's what I'm working on now, in no particular order:
- Finishing Light of Savitri album
- Recording podcast episodes for forthcoming Soul Travelers podcast with Cathy-- 18 episodes recorded, but not yet released. Coming attraction!
- Completing my first mantra beat album, to include the Peace Prayer song.
- Plotting ways for me to spend my winters in Arizona, California, India, or Florida
- Writing a book about the process of understanding the significance of symptoms.
- Daydreaming about producing my next music video (follow up to our Peace Prayer)
- Setting up a new worldwide kirtan (yoga chant) recording project (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be notified and be part of this project!)
- Envisioning co-creating more inspired video, songs, and dance remixes with other musicians, artists, comedians, and great talents
- Creating new online mentor programs for people who want to deepen their mindfulness in daily living
- Traveling and retreating into spiritual nourishment, as much as possible
- Landmark Forum - great experience for breakthroughs and re-defining what's possible in your relationships, your work, your community and you LIFE!
- Abraham Hicks workshop in Chicago-- my first one! I've been listening to them since the late 90's, thanks to David Odland, and I finally made it to a live event. IT WAS SO GOOD.
- Bill Baren's The Big Shift business break-through weekend - what a terrific group of coaches... this program was such a terrific weekend and I met so many incredible people who have become friends.
- Bhakti Fest: Prem Baba was a highlight program for the weekend, Kia Miller was a highlight yoga class, meeting many new friends was a daily highlight, being crammed into a hall for Krishna Das made me laugh.
Page was last updated: May 13, 2019
This "now" page is inspired by Derek Siver’s now page suggestion and his Now Now Now project. It shows you where my current focus is and is helping me to focus on the things that I think are important at this point in time. If you have your own site, you can go make a “now” page to and then get to work!